BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wow. That's all that needs to be said.

I went to my first service, it wasn't bad at all. They taught on Luke 15:11-32 about the lost son who came home.

20:So he got up and went to his father.But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.21"The son said to him, 'Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.22"But the father said to his servants, 'Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let's have a feast and celebrate. 24For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' So they began to celebrate.


I took alot in from it, it helped alot. Andy prayed for me and the first time in a long time I felt peace and love. It was weird, James gave me the video at the bottom to listen to. I guess I won't be running away after all my plan kinda fell through anyways. All I can do is pray for my mom right now, yes I said it I'm praying. Haha, its kinda cool, but I don't know how long it will last. Hopefully forever, but nothing lasts forever. I don't think I'm saved quit yet, but its a process I'll get there one day. I may even get to join the dance ministry that would make everything complete. Texas really is not that bad I meet new friends, a great home, and now the best thing that is happening to me.

0 comments: