BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Life


I honestly, don't even know why I'm blogging. Being under lock down creates major boredom. The name is Haylee, you don't know me so don't act like you do. You can say, I'm very strong willed. I don't care if you like what I write, I write the truth my life not yours. I've done and seen things most 17 year old will never imagine in there life. I grew up along the Jersey shore, with my mom. I really don't have a dad he is out somewhere picking up women and shooting up. Maybe that's how my mom and him meet, and some drug party blowing down. I never knew the real reason why my parents slip, they just did, when you grow up where I live you don't ask questions. My mother taught me everything I know from lying to get out of a situation to creating the very situation you need to get out of. Of course, she is locked up now for drugs of course. I told you my "dad" and her were the perfect Hollywood couple. I just moved down to Ft. Worth Texas with my grandma, this town is nothing but hicks and cowboys, yee-haw. The only great thing about this place are my two new friends Andy and Jason. Andy is a street dancer she is a part of a crew called Fuzion. I haven't really heard anything except they go hard. I promised her I would bring heat, dancing is my passion. Jason, on the other hand is Andy's older brother. He raps, and he is totally fine. He is the reason why Texas is so hot, and the reason why I'm on lock down. I got caught sneaking in after having a long talk, or something like that, with him. My Nazi grandma don't know that little detail, but somethings don't have to be mentioned. My grandma is my mom's mom, but there completely different. Grandma is some religious bible thumper who is always like WWJD. My mom is my mom not much more needed to be said. I got that audition I need to be getting ready for, so later players keep it real.


src=

0 comments: