BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Are you kidding me?

Andy is the biggest liar I have ever meet in my life, well besides me of course. The whole oh I’m a street dancer come join my crew, is apart of the lame church my Grandma goes to. Living here is going to be more of a challenge, if they’re going to play that kind of games. I guess my grandmother taught Andy in bible school, what a joke. I don't care what they say I’m not going to that church. Its not that I don't believe in God, but what the point? My family is a bunch of screw-ups look at my mom she grew up in church her whole life. That ended up great huh? Don't try to out smart Haylee Lohan, I swear I’ll come back ten times harder. James is the church rapper I soon found out too, wow. I really don't care about that, he is still a fine young man. Today, my grandma is having a little get together to introduce me to some of the youth. Can you shoot me now? All the conversations are going to be like "Are you saved?" What has God done in your life?" As soon as they ask those, the crap is going to hit the fan just wait. Ugh, I’m starting to realize that maybe; just maybe I miss my mom. At least she would never put me in that situation not that she would ever even care, but still. The best part is James will be there, I think I'll just talk to him. He'll probably be rapping showing off or something, but its all good. We haven't done anything, but talk its like I throw myself out there, but he doesn't take the opportunity. One thing is for sure Texas boys are way different than the jersey shore man-whores. I'll upload a picture to show you who Jason and Andy are.

That was Andy on the right with another girl from there dance crew.




Thats Jason he looks kind of funny since he is rapping in the zone, but he is still hot!

0 comments: